Infographic Blogs “Terms of Service”
Thanks for using Infographic Blogs. Our aim is to share knowledge across the globe.
If you have any questions regarding this, you can mail us at – email@example.com
- To use our service you must be 13 years old.
- While submitting or publishing the content we may require personal information such as email ID, usernames, etc.
- We review all submissions so that we can share valuable information with the readers.
- You have the right to delete, modify the user-published content.
- Any content related to spreading hate, criminal, religious dispute, pornographic is not allowed on this platform and across any social channels of Infographic Blogs.
- Any kind of harassment or bullying will lead to the termination or banning of accounts on this platform and across any social channels of Infographic Blogs.
- We do not allow duplicate content.
- We do not allow writers to write content simply for the benefits of SEO. (Link Building)
- Direct promotions of Ads & Marketing are not allowed. You are allowed to promote your business, under the publication rules of Infographic Blogs.
- Promotional Images and ads embed images links are not allowed.
- Affiliate links such as Amazon links are allowed but under the proper tag attributes.
- Content published by the Authors is not allowed to ask for any personal information from the readers. In doing so, it may lead to the permanent deletion of accounts.
- We collect information when you – submit a form, email us, or pitch us.
- Types of information we may collect such as your name, display name, Email, Username, IP address, bio, social media, content, avatar, published by you.
- We do not share or sell any personal information to any third party.
- We may send emails, occasionally regarding any service change or any update of terms.
- We may share your information with the police under the law if required.
- We share your bio, avatar, and social media links with the readers of the IB. (Under Publication rules).
You may contact us any time for deletion of accounts, deletion of posts, or other privacy and terms related questioning.
Last Updated: 26 April 2021
We may change/update our terms & privacy at any time. If you continue to use our website then we will consider that you have agreed to it.